Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    "On the Road to Victory"

    I was inspired to start this post because of the latest events in our country over the past couple of days. Blogging seemed like a "fun" thing to do, but for me I just never seemed to get around to it. But with all that we as Americans are listening to - Liberal media reporting, negative reporting of Sarah Palin, McCain ahead in the polls now Obama is closing in, Michelle Obama (best dressed ?) Hollywood shenanigans with their support of Obama, the latest bailouts - I felt compelled to start writing.

    "The Conservative Voice" in America needs to be heard and if I can make a difference and start reaching out and spreading the word and I will know that I have helped.

    Small way, big way - does not matter, as long as it is being done and we are now ........

    "On the Road to Victory"

    We NEED John McCain and Sarah Palin in the White House. . Please share your stories, your views, links, any information. Lets get the word out - there are alot of Conservatives across America and many many in SoCal!!! This state is not only for the liberal way of thinking.

    Please join me. Post, blog, do whatever it takes to make sure our voices are heard.

    John McCain and Sarah Palin will represent us in the White House as the 44th President and Vice President of this beautiful country of OURS - United States of America.

    All the best and GOD Bless,
    A Conservative Voice in SoCal

    1 comment:

    Don Krueger said...

    I'm glad to help inspire conservatives. I love the background.