Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 14, 2009

    Pat Caddell

    You know I can't even believe I am putting a "Dems" name up in my title of my newest post....BUT.....I have to give him the respect he deserves.

    I have been listening to Mr. Caddell for the past couple of days. He has been on Hannitty's panel, Bill O'Reily and just simply the morning news. And believe it or not, this man is really talking the truth. How refreshing is that for a democrat. Wow. He is seeing finally just how far this current administration has gone to the left. Wow. I can't seem to stop saying wow.

    With all the "kool-aid" drinking lately of Dems and to finally see a Dem talk against his own party is well worth the watch. Highly recommend trying to catch him online and if you can't find a recent spot with him, then "You Tube" him. Very very refreshing!!!

    No comments: